Wizkid’s Biography And Net Worth On Forbes
Wizkid net worth 2021: WizKid has a net worth of $30 million dollars and is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, entertainer, stage actor, and recording artist.
Wizkid is a talented and versatile Nigerian singer who is currently one of the richest musicians in Nigeria and the most well-known musician in the country. Wizkid and Davido are the main competitors in the industry.
Empire Mates Entertainment signed him to a record contract in 2009. (E.M.E). With the release of the song “Holla at Your Boy” from his debut studio album, Superstar, he rose to popularity in 2010. (2011). ”
- Name: Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun
- Stage Name: Wizkid
- State Of Origin: Lagos State Nigeria
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Net Worth: $30 Million Dollars
- Source Of Income: singer, star boy clothing line
- Record Label: Star Boy Records
- Marriage: N/A
- Age: He is currently 30 years old
- Trend: 2009 till date
Wizkid Early Life/ Biography
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known by his stage name Wizkid, was born on July 16, 1990, in Lagos, Nigeria. As of the date of this article in 2020, he is 30 years old. Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria, is where his family resides. His father is a Sunni Muslim, while his mother is a Christian of the Pentecostal faith.
He received his primary and secondary education in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, where he received his first school leaving certificate as well as his West African Senior School Citizenship Certificate. He interested in music since he was a child, but his family did not allow him to pursue it as a full-time career.
- Wizkid signed a one-year sponsorship contract with Pepsi in 2012, reportedly worth $350,000. He and Tiwa Savage flew to Beirut, Lebanon, for a Pepsi commercial shoot.
- Premium Times announced on May 28, 2013, that Wizkid had signed a one-year contract with MTN Nigeria. Wizkid’s Pepsi deal was also extended for two more years, according to the newspaper.
- Wizkid signed an endorsement deal with Guinness in November 2013 for the Guinness World of More concert at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Wizkid ditched MTN and signed a ₦128 million contract with GLO, according to Pulse Nigeria in June 2015.
- Wizkid has a huge amount of $3 million (N1 billion) from an endorsement deal he signed with United Bank for Africa in 2019. (UBA).
Musical Career of Wzkid
He says that he began recording music when he was 11 years old and went on to release a collaboration album with the Glorious Five, a group he formed with a few of his church friends.
Empire Mates Entertainment (E.M.E) signed Wizkid to a record deal in 2009.
After the release of “Holla at Your Boy,” the lead single from his debut studio album Superstar, he became well-known (2011). Singles from the Celebrity album included “Tease Me/Bad Guys,” “Don’t Dull,” “Love My Girl,” “Pakurumo,” and “Oluwa Lo Ni.”
Wizkid became the first Nigerian artist to cross 1 million Twitter followers in February 2014 with great social media recognition.
In September 2014, Ayo, his self-titled second studio album, was released. Six singles were released to support it: “Jaiye Jaiye,” “On Top Your Matter,” “One Question,” “Joy,” “Bombay,” and “Show You the Money.” After his contract with E.M.E expired, Wizkid left.
He revealed his decision to start his own record label, Star Boy Entertainment, on March 5, 2013. He became the brand ambassador for MTN and Guinness in the same year.
Wizkid rose to international fame in 2016 as a result of his collaboration with Drake on the global hit “One Dance,” which charted at number one in 15 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. He also performed on stage with the likes of Chris Brown.
Wizkid’s fourth studio album (and second on a major label) is titled Made in Lagos. Starboy Entertainment and RCA Records released it on October 30, 2020. Skepta and Ella Mai from the United Kingdom, H.E.R. from the United States, Projexx and Damian Marley from Jamaica, and Burna Boy, Tems, Tay Iwar, and Terri from Nigeria all make guest appearances.
Highlights of Wizkid’s Career
Here are some of WizKid’s most memorable moments:
- Caro (Song, 2014)
- Manya (Song, 2017)
- Ayo (Album, 2014)
- Fake Love (Song, 2018)
- Soco (Song, 2018)
- Ginger (Album, 2020)
Albums and EPs compilations
- Empire Mates State of Mind (in collaboration with EME) (2012)
- Soundman Volume one (2019)
WizKid net worth 2021 is estimated to be $30 million dollars as of 2021.
Wizkid’s Various Albums
Albums recorded in the studio
- Superstar (2011)
- Ayo (2014)
- Sounds from the Other Side (2017)
- Made in Lagos (2020)
Wizkid Net Worth 2021
Wizkid Net Worth 2021: Wizkid estimated net worth of $30 million dollars, making him one of Nigeria’s wealthiest and most influential musicians.
His earnings come from a number of sources, including endorsement deals with various companies, commercials, and his clothing line.