A Boogie wit da hoodie net worth is unknown to most. He’s a hip-hop artist from the Bronx, New York. He’s a popular artist who has a large following on the internet.
He’s been able to make a lot of money from his lyrics and videos. His YouTube channel has over 9 million subscribers and almost 1 billion views. He has a new album that is on the way that will be worth watching.
|A Boogie wit da hoodie full name||Artist Julius Dubose|
|Date of birth||December 6, 1995|
|Nickname||A Boogie wit da Hoodie or simply A Boogie|
|A boogie net worth||$5 million|
|Profession||Rapping, Singer, Songwriter|
|A boogie height||6 feet 2 inches/187.96 cm|
|How old is a boogie||25 years|
A Boogie was born on December 6th, 1995. Highbridge, New York City, was his birthplace. Highbridge was where he spent the majority of his childhood. He was only twelve years old when his career in rap began.
DeWitt Clinton High School was where he studied. He continued his rapping talent at this school. He was able to escape from the law.
It is due to the fact that he primarily sells cannabis and narcotics. He decided to concentrate on music after completing his high school education. Melody Valentine is A Boogie’s daughter. She was born in 2017.
A Boogie wit da Hoodie was born on 6/12/1995. He is now 25 years old. His height is 1.77m and his weight is 70 kg.
A Boogie wit da Hoodie Net Worth Forbes
A Boogie wit da Hoodie is a $5 million net worth American hip hop recording artist and record producer.
He’s been in the music business for a long, and as of this writing, he’s one of the highest-paid singers in the world.
The meaning of the name “A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie”
DuBose explained his unusual stage name to Newsweek, saying: “I used to watch Paid Full every single day when I was 12 years old. Then I started rapping and everybody called me A Boogie [a reference to the movie]. The hoodie and hoodie followed because I wore sweatshirts every day.
They called me A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and it has stayed that way ever since. “Artist is the only alternative rap name that I considered, although Artist is my real name.”
Although A Boogie was just 19 years old when he released “Temporary”, it had some problems because it didn’t have the essential elements that make a great song.
The producer assigned him a trainer to help him incorporate techniques into his music in preparation for his grand comeback. In an effort to improve his skills, he later moved to New York.
A Boogie and Quincy “QP” Acheampong decided that they were going to build a home studio and start a record label, so they established High Bridge the Label. Their first mixtape, “Artist”, was released in 2016. This earned A Boogie a spot on Forbes’ annual list of the most promising rappers.
His next album, ‘Highbridge The Label: The Takeover Vol. ‘, was released in 2016. It was later signed by Atlantis Records. He performed with other amazing rappers at the BET Awards.
He released “TBA” in 2016, which included some of his most popular hits, including “Drowning ft. Kodak Black,” “Jungle,” and “My Shit.”
A Boogie was one of the top ten freshmen of XXL 2017, 2017. His first studio album, which featured many talented artists such as Trey Songz and 21 Savage, was released in 2017.
Recognition and Awards
His extended play was titled ‘TBA’, which stood for The Biggest Actor. The EP received a warm reception. It reached number 63 on the US Billboard 200 charts. Later, the EP was featured on Rolling Stone magazine’s 40 Best Rap Albums 2016 list.
- His mixtape Artist, his debut, was released in 2016. It reached #22 on the US Rap charts, #31 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop charts, and #70 on the Billboard 200 charts.
- A Boogie wit da Hoodie released the mixtape Highbridge the Label Vol. 1 (with Don Q), in 2016.
- His debut EP, TBA, which was released in 2016, reached #6 on the US Rap and US R&B/Hip-Hop charts and #63 on the Billboard 200 charts.
- A Boogie wit da Hoodie’s single, “My Shit”, was certified Gold by the US Rap Chart and reached #22 and #35 on US R&B/Hip-Hop charts.
- His single “Drowning”, featuring Kodak Black, reached #24 on the US Rap charts and #34 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop charts.
- He has collaborated with many other artists, including Lil Bibby and PnB Rock, Fabolous, and Young Scooter.
- A Boogie wit da Hoodie’s album “Hood SZN” reached #1 on Billboard in January 2019. The album was streamed 83,000,000 times in one week.
- A Boogie wit da hoodie net worth – $5 million