Charlotte Easton Gillies is the daughter of the famous Canadian-New Zealand actor, filmmaker, film producer, and screenwriter Daniel Gillies. and the mother of Rachael Cook, an American model, and actress. Both parents are in the spotlight, and Charlotte herself feels like she is part of the fame of both her and her parents.
Daniel’s father, Daniel, is known for his role as Elijah Mikaelson in the television series The Originals (2013–2018). The show was developed by Julie Plec and stars Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson, Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson, and Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley Marshall.
Charlotte’s mother, Rachael, is, on the other hand, well-known for her work in the movie She’s All That, where she played the lead role as Laney Boggs. The film is directed by Robert Iscove and written by R. Lee Fleming Jr. The film starred Freddie Prinze Jr. as Zack Siler, Matthew Lillard as Brock Hudson, Paul Walker as Dean Sampson, Jody Lyn O’Keefe as Taylor Vaughan, and Kevin Pollak as Wayne Boggs.
The girl was raised and born in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America on 28 the day of September 2013 (8 9 years, 10 months, and 1 year old). She was raised by her younger brother, Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies, who was born in the year 2015 (7 years old).
While born into a clan of famous people, Charlotte is always humble and calm. Her father, Daniel, was in the 1998 film A Soldier’s Sweetheart as a medic. He was later on the TV show Young Hercules (1999) as Antos as well as Cleopatra 2525 (2000) as Cute Guy.
The year 2001 saw him portray Dirk Metcalfe in the movie No One Can Hear You. He was Tim O’Connor in Street Legal (2000 between 2000 and 2001), Simon in Jeremiah (2002), King Arthur in Mentors (2002), and Marcel in Various Positions (2002).
But his most famous parts are in films like Spider-Man 2 (2004), in which he is John Jameson, Bride & Prejudice (2004), in which he plays Johnny Wickham, and Captivity (2007), in which the character is Gary Dexter.
This article provides information on Charlotte Easton Gillies, such as her name, her family background, biography, age, parents, and many other details about her, but before we begin, let’s first take a look at the summary of her profile below.
Rachael Leigh Cook Husband
Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies dated for less than a year before Daniel proposed and they became engaged. They were married on August 14. They announced her divorce from her spouse, Daniel Gillies, on June 13, 2019. The couple finalized their divorce on March 10, 2021.
But the couple does have 2 children born from their relationship: their initial daughter Charlotte Easton Gillies was born on September 28, 2013, while their second child Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies was born on April 4, 2015.
After his breakup with Rachael Leigh Cook, Daniel returned to the dating scene and recently revealed his newlywed girlfriend, Julia Misaki, to the general public.
Charlotte Easton Gillies Net Worth
At the time when this article was written, Charlotte Easton Gillies didn’t have an estimated net worth. But her maternal grandmother Rachael Leigh Cook has an estimated net worth of around $5 million, and her father Daniel Gillies has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Charlotte Easton Gillies Parents & Siblings
Charlotte’s parents are Rachael Leigh Cook (mother) and Daniel Gillies (father). Her younger sister is known as Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies, who was born two years after her birth. The grandchild of Thomas H. Cook and JoAnn Cook.
Charlotte’s mother is Rachael Cook, an American model, and actress born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A., most well-known for her appearance in 1999’s movie “She’s All That” and other film projects.
Her father Daniel Gillies is a Canadian-born New Zealand actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter who is well-known for his role as “Elijah Mikaelson in the CW series “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals.”
Charlotte Gillies Parents Relationship and Divorce
The couple met at the same Los Angeles bar in 2003 and, after just five months of dating, Daniel proposed to Charlotte’s mother.
The wedding bells were rung on August 8, 2004, and they remained together until 2019 when they split and divorced. The divorce process was finalized on March 10, 2021.
They’ve been good family members and have twins in joint custody. They’ve shared their wealth equally, and there is no monthly installment of support for either spouse who was divorced.
Who is Daniel Gillies daughter
Charlotte Easton Gillies is the daughter of Daniel Gillies and Rachael Leigh Cook. Her birth date was the 28th of September, 2013 in the United States, Both her parents are actors. She has one younger brother named Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies. He was born on April 4, 2015.
Does Daniel Gillies Have a Wife
Daniel Gillies is currently divorced from Rachael Leigh Cook, the former couple decided to quit their relationship through a mutual understanding. His ex-wife claimed that their children, particularly Charlotte Easton Gillies, were affected by the decision, but they share joint custody of their kids.
Facts about Charlotte Easton Gillies
- Charlotte Easton Gillies was born on September 28, 2013. She’ll be 8 years old at the time of her 2020 birthday. Her 8th birthday is on September 28, 2021. She is under the zodiac sign of Libra.
- Parents include Racheal Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies.
- Racheal Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies are currently divorced. They started dating in 2001. They got married in 2004 and had Charlotte in 2013 and Theodore in 2015, and then divorced in the year 2019.
- Charlotte has a brother who is from the same parents, named Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies, born in 2015.
- It is not known much about the young Charlotte, as she’s an infant, but a glimpse of her is observed in her mother’s Instagram pictures.
- Charlotte Easton Gillies is not on a Wikipedia page as of yet.
- Her grandparents, Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies are very popular in the world of entertainment, and she might wish to follow in their footsteps.
- Charlotte Easton Gillies does not have a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account as of right now. She isn’t making any money, which means her net worth cannot be estimated. However, she could have assets registered in her name. At present, we know that her parents have a net worth of $9 million.
- Charlotte Easton Gillies’s mother, Rachael Leigh Cook, is from Minnesota, USA, and of Italian origin. She is famous for her roles in films like He’s All That, Mindgate, Celebrity Wheel of Fortune, and others. She is the daughter of Daniel Gillies, was born in Winnipeg, Canada, and relocated to New Zealand at a young age. Gillies is well-known for his part in films like The Originals, Broken Kingdom, and Spider-Man 2.